Tuesday 26 July 2011

Loved it, Loathed it!

So while breaking my (second!) RS4 for parts I was thinking that my cars fall into two distinct categories (well, with one exception!) I either loved them, loathed them... or they are my Traxxas Slash which is just... meh!

So how do they sit, well from where it all began when I was a nipper to current day, here is how they scored!-

Tamiya Thunder Shot - Loved it
Tamiya Boomerang - Loved it
Tamiya FF-01 - Loved it
Kyosho Ultima RB - Loathed it
Tamiya TL-01 - Loathed it
HPI RS4 Evo (x2!) - Loathed them 
Tamiya TT-01D - Loved it 
Kingmotor Baja - Loved it to drive but it was a PITA so it scores a... Loathed it
HoBao Hyper 12 - Love it
Traxxas Slash - Meh!

So only 1 of 4 nitros hit the spot or 1of 5 internal combustion cars and 4 of 5 Tamiyas were among my best cars.

Interestingly this makes my recent decision to put together a collection of electric Tamiyas together less crazy than it might seem... oops... did I just say that out load?! Better watch this space to see what will be making its way in and out of my collection over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment