Thursday 7 April 2011

Another one for the list!

I've been considering a scaler crawler, in fact it was going to be my next purchase but concerns over whether I'd get bored of the lack of speed and even bigger concerns of finding places with a suitably tough terrain meant that I put it off and instead started my drift car project.

Thankfully Axial have read my mind and come up with this...
http://www.axialracing.com/ftp/wraith/index.html
Basically it is a slightly compromised crawler that is geared up and with a lower turn (20t) motor. Todays bash at Holkham which was a bit heavy going for the Hyper 12 would have been ideal as would loads of spots that spring to mind. I may even consider swapping the Slash for one...

It will come as both a RTR and my preferred option a kit.

Here is a video showing what it can do... I'm off to get saving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment